|Dates of the Project||28 September 2021 – 4 October 2021|
|Project Name:||Partnership building activity: PARTNER UP!|
|Project type:||Erasmus+, TC, PBA|
|Sending organisation:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at European level|
„Partner Up“ Partnership Building Activity, as the name says it, aims at creating concrete partnerships between organizations who provide various cultural activities with and for young people. All of our partner organizations wish to implement quality, efficient and fruitful international activities in the future, and that is where the idea of „Partner Up“ has started. Establishing effective and inclusive partnerships takes time, and it is important for all participating organizations to create the right framework from the start and review the structure and process of the partnership on an ongoing basis. With this project we will address the needs of all participating organizations for quality projects, we will share authority and responsibility which will lead to mutual benefits through concrete project ideas. This project is designed as a multilateral activity and therefore it’s aim is to bring together potential partners and to facilitate the development of new projects around a chosen topic(s). Participants will not have just an opportunity to develop new project ideas but also to share their past projects, their field of work, to learn about and to experience the programme and methodology of creating a project, monitoring and evaluation, just as the follow-up and the dissemination of project results. All these elements are relevant when it comes to implementation of projects, and for this reason, we will create a space for them to advance their project management skills through creative expression and mentorship. By building partnerships we will accelerate learning and distribute skills and knowledge, and we will become more motivated to add a stronger impact on our local communities. Therefore, this project is an important opportunity for us because our team will have the chance to share their knowledge and local, international experiences in the non-formal education context.
Accordingly, the main objectives of the „Partner Up“ are:
- to bring together youth workers in order to create new project ideas within the Erasmus programme;
- to build the capacity of participating NGO’s in project management within the Erasmus programme;
- to provide information about structure and tools aimed to help and improve the quality of youth projects.
Project ideas developed during the PBA will be applied for funding in the next Erasmus deadline, but also we will support partner organisations to apply for different funding options. We foresee the project ideas applied for funding. This will be the strongest dissemination activity since we will directly use the results of the PBA project to develop more activities for and with young people.
A PBA handbook (with the all non-formal learning methods used during TC) will be created after the implementation of the PBA, and before the end of the project itself. The handbook will be created by trainers with help of all participating organizations and inputs from participants in order to share our methods, ideas and outcomes. Handbook will be created in an online version in order to disseminate it effectively and it is environmentally friendly.
All participants will have a meeting with the members and responsible persons of their sending organisations after the activity in order to transfer the knowledge and start working on the further development of the project ideas.
A video-photo shooting of the PBA will be used as promotional material by sending it to media; it will be also uploaded on the promoter websites and will be spread through the relevant communication channels (social networks of participants and organisations);
A day recap photos and videos in a form of Facebook posts. They will also be used as promotional material by sending it to media and shared on promoter websites and relevant communication channels (social networks of participants and organisations);
During the PBA, we will call local media to visit us and to make a TV report about our PBA.
Hostel Samobor is located in the very center of Samobor and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby. The Old Samobor Fortress is 200 meters away. In the brightly furnished bedrooms, a pair of slippers and a locker are available next to each bed. Guests have access to a shared bathroom. The hostel also includes a shared kitchen with dining area and a shared lounge with a TV. The nearest bar is just a few steps away, an à la carte restaurant and a grocery store are within 50 meters. The market is located at a distance of 100 meters. Various nightlife venues are within 200 meters.
We will have breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as coffee breaks. Dietary needs will be taken into consideration. Please be sure to notify us if you have any special dietary requirements such as allergies, vegetarianism, food intolerance, hallal or kosher etc. If you contact as early we can make sure we think of everything.
Travel cost and reimbursements We will refund you based on actual costs incurred and on the presentation of:
- Invoice of the plane ticket
- Boarding Pass with the clear mention of the passenger
- All other transportation-related bills
- All refunding procedures will be done after the training project and directly to your sending association, which is the official partner of the project.
- Project timeline:
- Apply here.
- September 2021 (First week)– the participants will be required to arrange their travel, with ANKA’s support;
- Within 7 days after the TC, assuring project visibility and dissemination of results according to https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, materials.
- Transport cost up to 275 EUR will be reimbursed to the participants after the project. (Travel: 275 EUR, Covid-19 Test: 30 EUR, Visa: 95 EUR)
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organisation at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start your travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa. Visa costs up to 95 Euros will be covered. Anka is not responsible of application process of visa procedures.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: PBA Project – Questions”