||Erasmus+, Training Course
||3 participants (+18), specifically youth leaders/youth workers
||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org
||Youthpass, recognized at the European level
“DIGYM-CLUSION” project is a youth worker mobility within the framework of the
Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027 which has as its main objective to provide young
workers with knowledge and skills to use sport and physical activity through digital
media as a tool to promote the social inclusion of young people, mainly from those
with fewer opportunities.
Before the pandemic, the lives of young Europeans between the ages of 16 and 25
revolved around studies, sport, entertainment and friendship. A year and a half later,
the Covid-19 has changed its future. Today they are well aware that for many years
they will carry consequences in the form of mental illness, poor education and low
The main measure to avoid contagion has been social isolation. In March 2020,
schools, institutes and sports centers were closed in many countries, which were
subsequently opened after the summer.
These circumstances have affected the entire population, but it seems that children
and adolescents are the most vulnerable. Hence the significant prevalence of
psychological symptoms (stress, anxiety, sadness, addictions) and mental disorders
The most common psychological manifestations in adolescents who are attending the
emergency room are suicide attempts, problems of eating behavior and depressive
symptoms with a predominance of irritability and inability to enjoy the things they
The prolonged months of the pandemic have caused young people to become
compulsive internet-related, resulting in isolation from positive social relationships.
With this project we want youth workers and partner organizations to make good use
of digital media to create content using physical activity and sport as a tool that can
contribute to improving the physical and emotional well-being of young people and to
encourage socialization and inclusion in their local communities.
The main objectives of this project are:
1 Promote the use of sport and physical activity as a means of social inclusion for
2 Broaden the skills of youth workers in the application of digital tools to facilitate
the social inclusion of young people through sport.
3 Exchange experiences, good practices and instruments related to physical activity
and sport through digital media that promote the social inclusion of young people,
especially those with fewer opportunities.
4 Create digital content to promote the social inclusion of young people through the
practice of physical and sport activities.
5 Create a network of associations promoting the use of sport and physical activity in
digital media in different European countries.
– The Training Course will be attended by 21 youth workers from 6 different countries:
Spain, France,Turkey, Italy, Hungary and Portugal.
– Participants will be youth workers who work in sports or youth associations; or
professionals who are in contact with young people in their organizations such as
trainers, mentors, teachers, etc., and be interested in the theme of the project.
– Participants with knowledge of sports and/or digital media.
– Gender balance in the selection of participants.
– The project will be based on the exchange of experiences and good practices, so we
want a broad range of ages ranging from young to experienced
professionals. Therefore, the minimum age to be able to participate will be 20 years
old but we will not set an age limit.
The Training Course will take place in a cottage in Fuente de Piedra, a town in the
province of Malaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia in southern
Spain. The municipality is located approximately 19 km from Antequera and 73 km
from the provincial capital of Malaga.
The small town is based in a dry basin amongst the Southern Spanish mountains and
is most well known for the local “Laguna de Fuente de Piedra”, home to one of the
largest populations of flamingos in Europe. This is represented in the town by the
summer celebration of the festival of ringing the Flamingo.
CASA RURAL AIRE
C/ El Tomillo, 29
29520 – Fuente de Piedra (Málaga) – SPAIN
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, and materials.
- Transport costs based on Erasmus+ rules will be provided up to 530 Euros. (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa ( due to Schengen visa applications and limited timing, we have to choose people with visas already)
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 15 October 2022, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, subject: “Digi Project –Questions”