CALL FOR 4 TURKISH PARTICIPANTS FOR “Employability. Young People, Your Future Interests Me” ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSE
|Project type:||Erasmus+, TC|
|Sending organisation:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at European level|
designed for active youth workers (and who support young people looking for work) who aim
to empower young people and the acquisition of skills to improve the vocational guidance of
young people through non-formal education.
These are skills such as:
– Skills in problem solving and analysis
– Management and communication skills
– The ability to work in a team
– Language skills
– Digital skills.
This training explores the theme of employability with the aim of strengthening and broadening
the capacity of youth workers to support young people, their entrepreneurial spirit and
their employability. We have designed a flexible program and we will be ready to adapt it according
to the needs and expectations of the participants; in addition, a space will always be
open to participants who want a more active role.
The current EU policy frameworks for youth employment revolve around discussions on
preparation for 2020, “New Skills for New Jobs” and “Smart Growth”.
Created in September 2010, “Youth on the Move” is the latest major initiative of the European
Commission in the field of youth policy. It is one of the seven “development projects” of Europe
2020, the EU’s growth strategy for the next decade. The approach revolves around three
lines of action:
1) Improve the education and training of youth workers in order to improve the employment
prospects of those who fail in the labor market
2) Facilitate mobility for studies and work
3) Provide a new framework for tackling youth unemployment
The program promotes in particular:
– Non-formal learning
– Awareness of opportunities to study abroad
– Entrepreneurship: as part of this initiative, a micro-finance center will provide support to
help young entrepreneurs.The specific objectives of the training are:
– Identify the talents of the participants and help them to exploit them so as to strengthen attitudes,
skills and opportunities at the same time;
– Better understand how to create cooperation and actions to strengthen the scenario of young
people through non-formal education and to motivate an autonomous learning process;
– Allow youth workers to gain experience in a specific sector for young people in transformation
and who need solutions to avoid their poverty;
– Show the relevance of finding innovative methods and tools to support and help participants
by using a global approach to overcome the obstacles caused by the high unemployment rate
– Offer more qualitative opportunities for innovative and future cooperation and projects within
the framework of the Erasmus + program.
– Reflect and exchange opinions on unemployment and the entrepreneurship of young people
with fewer opportunities in different European countries (trends and influencing factors, specifications
of the target group, priorities, etc.).
– Discuss how youth work and non-formal education can have a positive influence on improving
the employability and employment of young people and share examples of good practice
in entrepreneurship and employment. job fighting youth unemployment.
The participants are youth workers who already have (or want to develop) good experience in
the field of youth employability. Each partner will choose its participants based on their respective
experiences, their motivation to look for a job, the ability to share their knowledge
with their counterparts and also the added value they can bring to the organization of the exchange.Each partner will choose the participants while respecting the philosophy of the project and
the objectives sought with a priority given to those who have already lived the experience of
dropping out of school and overcome this obstacle to access it to the world of employment.
His experience or his will will be an important lever for this project.
Gender balance will be taken into account when selecting participants. And each partner is
asked to respect this.
The exchange will be based on the creation of job search tools, the exchange of experiences
and the importance of supporting young people for employment. The participants will take
part in all the activities planned with the participants of external speakers specialized in this
field (Pôle emploi, Local Mission, Interim and integration box, and Company).We will also ask for a sufficient level of English or French to be able to communicate with a
technical approach because exchanges and meetings will be exclusively in both languages and
many activities will take place around exchanges and discussions between the different participants.
By requesting this sufficient level of languages, we hope to allow everyone to feel fully
involved in the meeting and to be able to participate enough and contribute to the very content
of the exchange. For participants, fluency in one of two languages is sufficient because
we will have interpreters permanently.
At the end of the project, the participants will be able to search effectively for employment,
will have better self-confidence, have the tools to support them towards employment, and discuss
best practices in this area.
The only age requirement is that participants are over 18 years of age. With regard to gender
equality, we will ensure that the selection of participants respects the balance between men
The final selection of participants will take into account both personal motivations and experiences,
but also the balanced representation of the sexes. We will also welcome those who do
not feel represented by the male-female archetype.
On the one hand, the trainers and the team that will take care of the logistics will be balanced
to ensure gender equality. On the other hand, during the activities, we will pay attention to all
the symbols used and we will ensure a balanced composition of the working groups.
Italy, Turkey, Chypre, Poland, Lettonie, Spain, Germany, France
will be available during the entire duration of the project.
All the participants are expected to participate fully in all activities, unless you are ill. Unauthorized
absence from activities and workshops is not permitted.
The workshops are done and run, so that all the participants will be able to share their point of
view. We expect you to be very participative and involved in the Training Course – TC and
with the subject.
If less than 80% of the program is attended, it will not be possible to be reimbursed for the
international travel costs.
The workshops are done by groups, depending on theme of the workshop, the groups can be
mixed or not.
We film and photograph all the activities and workshops. These images are for the own use of
Association A NOUS If you have any problem with it, don’t hesitate to tell us, and we will manage to not film or photograph you.
Address of Place of Accommodation : Le Moulin de Gueliz
Adresse : 1 Route du Petit Moulin, 77710 Paley
Téléphone : +33 6 98 14 10 11
Address : Le Moulin de Gueliz
Adresse : 1 Route du Petit Moulin, 77710 Paley
The participants will be provided with three meal. You will take your breakfast at the hotel.
Association A NOUS team will be in charge of lunch and dinner, as well as coffee breaks. Lunch
and dinner will be delivery every day by our team at the time defined for it. For any food special
needs, allergies or diet, thank you to mention it on the application form that you receive.
Some daily tasks as the dish wash will be carried out by the participants. This task will be
done by groups of 3 people, changing every day. The goal is to make of this moment a time of
exchange and share. If this organisation doesn’t suit, you can talk to us, we will find another
solution. A schedule will be propose and display in the activity room.
What to bring with you For this project, we kindly ask you to prepare in advance these 3 events:
- The presentation of your organization. We demand you to bring clear information about the main activities of your organization, so that you can present it at the organization gallery during the training course.
- The cultural evening. Each country group will have to organize a cultural evening, where you will have to present some elements of your culture, in any way you want (sketch, songs, presentation, game, map, posters, and postcards about your country/ region/town…). You can use PowerPoint or any other visual medium for your presentation, you are totally free!
- The international coffee. This event is a special moment of this project, we will discover each country by some gastronomic specialties (food and/or drinks). You are free to do whatever you want. You can cook a traditional meal such as a starter, a main meal, or a dessert, or you can bring some traditional delights. If you decide to cook, please prevent as before, so we can manage to provide you the tools you will need. The meal that you will prepare has to be a simple one because you will have around 2 hours to cook it. If you want to bring the ingredients you will need, it’s possible, we will have fridge, if need. If it’s not possible, thanks for informing us in advance so we can manage to have time to go shop. You also need to bring: ✓ Laptop ✓ Personal hygienic kit and towel set ✓ medicine that you usually take ✓ Your artistic skills! Any talent that you can share with us, which you definitely will need during creativity workshops.
Travel cost and reimbursements We will refund you based on actual costs incurred and on presentation of:
- Invoice of the plane ticket
- Boarding Pass with the clear mention of the passenger
- All other transportation-related bills
- All refunding procedures will be done after the training project and directly to your sending association, which is the official partner of the project.
- Project timeline:
- Apply here.
- Beginning of September 2021 – the participants will be required to arrange their travel, with ANKA’s support; NOTE FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BUY YOUR TICKETS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SELECTION DONE.
- 20th of September 2021- 28th of September 2021 – the TC takes place;
- Within 7 days after the TC, assuring project visibility and dissemination of results according to https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, materials.
- Transport cost up to 360 EUR per participant (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer).
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- Covid Test
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organisation at professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa or Green passport; this project is only open for people who have EU citizenship, EU Residency or Green passport (service), however priority will be given to those having EU citizenship, or EU Residency due to covid 19 pandemic and travel restrictions (if occurs).
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 7 September 2021
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, subject: Employability Project – Questions”