CALL FOR 3 TURKISH PARTICIPANTS FOR YOUTH WORKERS MOBILITY “MAKING THE FIGHT AGAINST RACISM VISIBLE – RECONCILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES’’
|Project type:||Erasmus+, TC|
|Sending organisation:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at European level|
- PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
– experienced youth workers– youngsters who have an active citizen engagement– having notions on discrimination, racism, leadership, citizenship– able to follow up after the project for a long continuity
- Countries involved
EstoniaFranceGermanyGreeceRomaniaSpainTurkeyAll the participants are expected to participate fully in all activities, unless you are ill.Unauthorized absence from activities and workshops is not permitted.The workshops are carried out and led, so that all participants can share their point of view. Weexpect you to be very participative and fully involved in the activities.Failure to attend the workshops, it will not be possible to be reimbursed for international travelcosts.The workshops are carried out in groups, depending on the theme of the workshop, the groupscan be mixed or not.Accommodation and Activity placeWe film and photograph all the activities and workshops. These images are intended for theproper use of the project and are the own use of ENTR’ACTION association. If you have aproblem, please tell us and we will manage not to film or photograph you.Address: Les Chalets du Grand RecoinGrand Recoin – 86 360 MontamiséPhone : 05 49 45 59 94Site : https://www.chalets-recoin.com/What to bring with you For this project, we kindly ask you to prepare in advance these 3 events:
- The presentation of your organization. We demand you to bring clear information about the main activities of your organization, so that you can present it at the organization gallery during the training course.
- The cultural evening. Each country group will have to organize a cultural evening, where you will have to present some elements of your culture, in any way you want (sketch, songs, presentation, game, map, posters, and postcards about your country/ region/town…). You can use PowerPoint or any other visual medium for your presentation, you are totally free!
- The international coffee. This event is a special moment of this project, we will discover each country by some gastronomic specialties (food and/or drinks). You are free to do whatever you want. You can cook a traditional meal such as a starter, a main meal, or a dessert, or you can bring some traditional delights. If you decide to cook, please prevent as before, so we can manage to provide you the tools you will need. The meal that you will prepare has to be a simple one because you will have around 2 hours to cook it. If you want to bring the ingredients you will need, it’s possible, we will have fridge, if need. If it’s not possible, thanks for informing us in advance so we can manage to have time to go shop. You also need to bring: ✓ Laptop ✓ Personal hygienic kit and towel set ✓ medicine that you usually take ✓ Your artistic skills! Any talent that you can share with us, which you definitely will need during creativity workshops. Travel cost and reimbursements We will refund you based on actual costs incurred and on presentation of:
- Invoice of the plane ticket
- Boarding Pass with the clear mention of the passenger
- All other transportation-related bills
- All refunding procedures will be done after the training project and directly to your sending association, which is the official partner of the project.
- Project timeline:
- Apply here.
- May 2021- the participants will be required to arrange their travel, with ANKA’s support;
- 14th of June 2021- 22th of June 2021 – the TC takes place;
- Within 7 days after the TC, assuring project visibility and dissemination of results according to https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, materials.
- Transport cost up to 360 EUR per participant (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer).
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organisation at professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa; this project is only open for people who have EU citizenship, or EU Residency. Green passport holders are also encouraged to apply however priority will be given to those having EU citizenship, or EU Residency due to covid 19 pandemic and travel restrictions.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Racism Project – Questions”