|Project type:||Erasmus+, Youth Exchange|
|Participants:||3 participants (+18-30), 1 Group Leader (+18)|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at the European level|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The association Club Deportivo Chañe has the “Natural Gym” project proposal for you, is a proposal of multilateral Youth Exchange with 6 diferents countries : Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Romania and Spain., which will take place in the Village of Iscar from 3rd to 11th May 2023. This exchange has the fundamental objective to combat the depopulation of rural youth, and ultimately, the disappearance of people and traditions of rural areas. In addition to show participants examples of generating self-employment opportunities in rural areas without having to leave their places of origin. Thus, different dynamics and games aimed at raising awareness among young people towards the environment, sports activities and the analysis of the situation of youth unemployment in the activities of the organizations to which they belong develop participants will be made and how from volunteering we actively promote to help communities and governments to alleviate an increasingly obvious and most pervasive problem: the gradual disappearance of our countryside, our origins and multiple consequences that entails for tourism, the economy, boosting the rural life and, first of all, nature itself. This project aims to be an analysis of how sustainable are our activities and, especially, to draw a number of proposals that allow us to be much more consistent in our actions to preserve the environment and consequently our peoples. From our association, we propose an exchange working in the field of non-formal education. We have considered it as a space to develop some capabilities, expertise, innovation, and example of fields of entrepreneurship; it seems obvious the need of showing our reaction and, in the present times, encouraging this type of projects. The methodology consists of tutoring activities prior presentation or workshop specialists in the subject, then such knowledge to work creatively in multicultural teams while these experts support the work of the Participants always from the background maximizing creativity and involvement of equipment; once worked the issues are documented and digitized to display them in our social networks and maximizing media impact of the project. The language of the project will be English.
Our Youth Exchange will be non-formal learning. It means that learning is based on your experience, your motivation and your needs. During the exchange, non-formal education methods and methods that assure balance between theory and practice will be used such as presentations, group works, workshops, games, role plays, exercises etc.
Iscar is a Spanish town and municipality in the province of Valladolid and the autonomous community of Castile and León. It has about 6000 inhabitants, although in the summer season the population can grow up to 10500 persons. It has a wonderful castle with year of creation in 939 which can be visited with a guide and you can see medieval representations. Iscar’s economy is based on agriculture and especially in the production of doors for homes and factories. Iscar at the time became the producer of 80% of doors throughout Spain.
About the HOSTEL where we will stay: This is a very nice, comfortable and with everything you need for optimal project develops. There are free Wi-Fi, big meeting rooms, big dining rooms and also there are some areas where you can breathe fresh air. Accommodation, local transportation and other activity costs are covered by the hosting organization only during the project’s dates ( from the 3rd to 11th of May 2023).
Financial details: The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, and materials.
- Transport costs based on Erasmus+ rules will be provided. (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
Participants will be required to cover:
- Medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa, green, black or EU Passport holders.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 10 March 2023, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, subject: Natural Gym Project –Questions”