|Project type:||Erasmus+, Youth Exchange|
|Participants:||4 participants (18-30) + 1 Group Leader (+18)|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at the European level|
The #AddicTech Youth Exchange Project will be based on non-formal education methods. The youth exchange will be built on the needs and expectations of our participants, so absolutely learner-centered. Methods we will use are self–assessment, theoretical and practical background, working in small groups, pairs, national and mixed groups, graphic facilitation, group building activities, research, creative, technological, and interactive methods. There will be a total of 36 participants (5 participants for each country including team leaders 18+) from Germany, Turkey, Greece, Romania, France, Italy, and Spain ages between 18-30. The project will include one Advance Planning Visit (APV) and one Youth Exchange (YE).
- To gain awareness by sharing personal experiences related to harmful internet usage in order to resolve important problems such as fake news, cyberbullying, data protection, general internet digital addiction, and online game addiction.
- To have a balanced understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet, and to become aware of technology use and addiction.
- To improve digital skills in connection with increasing employability and preparing for current and future labor market needs at the European level.
- To explore how youth can deal with digital inclusion and digital exclusion as young people and promote a safe and inclusive online environment.
4 participants and 1 group leader for each country.
Each country group must keep a gender balance for participants.
Willing to learn and disseminate the project.
The people who do have no problem with cultural differences.
Young people who have not participated in the Erasmus+ project before and who have
intermediate/simple language proficiency.
Persons of all kinds of subcultures and backgrounds living in developed and less developed
cities with limited financial competence, who have difficulty in coming to the forefront in the
Waiblinger Str. 21, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, and materials.
- Transport costs based on Erasmus+ rules will be provided; also visa costs to be paid. (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 15 June 2022, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, subject: Addictech Project –Questions”