|Project type:||Erasmus+, Training Course|
|Participants:||4 participants (18-30), + 1 Group Leader (+18)|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at the European level|
Financial details: The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, and materials.
- Transport costs based on Erasmus+ rules will be provided. (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
Participants will be required to cover:
- Medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level;
- A refillable bottle for water;
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa. This call is only open for participants with valid visa to travel Luxembourg.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 15 February 2023, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: MindYourBusiness+ Project –Questions”