|Project type:||Erasmus+, Youth Exchange|
|Venue:||Nea Kallikratia(Halkidiki), Greece|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at the European level|
The Youth Exchange is the main activity of the project for young people coming from 9 European countries that share common concerns and goals. The active participation of young people and the increase of employment opportunities for young people who are long-term unemployed are the main issues of youth exchange that participants want to discuss and explore more. The Youth Exchange meets the objectives of the project by giving the opportunity for young people to spend time in intercultural environment, get connected and active on local, national and international level as well as become more aware of different cultures, traditions and attitudes of young people coming from different countries.
The Youth Exchange will be organised from 09-18 of March 2022 in Nea Kallikratia, Halkidiki.
Aims & Objectives
- Improve and strengthen knowledge, skills & behaviours of participants regarding unemployment & labor market
- Encourage participants to invest on their personal and professional development in order to get more opportunities in labor market
- Guide participants to implement public awareness campaigns and design promotional materials for the project
- Provide a safe space to establish effective intercultural learning and social dialogue between the participants
- Provide the participants with collaboration and team-building skills, but also strength and courage to share their ideas
- Promote Erasmus+ as a program that helps young people to develop soft skills, intercultural awareness active participation and their ability to take risks and initiatives.
Arrival day: 09/03/2022
Activity days: 10-17/03/2022
Departure day: 18/03/2022
Participants of each group have to be:
- motivated young people
- aged 18-30 years old
- coming from different level of international experience
- at least Basic English level
YOU WILL BE PREPARING:
- Website with daily blog
- Videos & Photos
- Social-media content
- Creative promotional materials
YOU WILL ORGANISE:
- CAMPAINGS IN THE TOWN
- FOLLOW-UP ACTIVITIES
- DO NOT FORGET TO BRING ONE LAPTOP PER COUNTRY
- There will be 47 participants coming from 9 countries and the project coordinator from the hosting
- During the Youth Exchange leaders will coordinate workshops leaded with involvement of all participants.
- Every day we will have cleaning groups for cleaning up the working
- Please get prepared for the intercultural evening: please bring food, snacks, drinks, brochures,
music, traditional clothes etc. Also, prepare a presentation for your country. It can be a Power-point, a quiz, traditional songs, dances & games.
Accommodation will be in 2,3 or 4 beds rooms.
- Participants will be accommodated with people from different countries.
The participants will be accommodated at:
Ioanni Avgeridi 35, Néa
Kallikrátia, Halkidiki, Greece
All participants are required to have a negative PCR certificate from a testing laboratory, for a Covid-19 test taken no later than 72 hours before arrival or a RAPID test performed within 48 hours before arrival. This test is mandatory for all participants, regardless of the epidemiological situation in the country of departure.
Proof of a negative test is not required for: Participants that have completed their vaccination (i.e., 14 days have elapsed since
the last vaccination, depending on the doses required) and hold a vaccination certificate.
Participants that have been tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 to 180 days: This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular or an antigen test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection. The certificate is issued 30 days after the day of the first positive COVID-19 test and is valid for 180 days after it.
Acceptable vaccines are: Pfizer BioNtech, Moderna, Astra Zeneca/Oxford, Novavax, Johnson+ Johnson/Janssen, Sinovac Biotech,
Gamaleya (Sputnik), Cansino Biologics, Sinopharm among others.
You must also fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) before arriving in Greece. The official portal of the Hellenic Republic to
complete the required PLF is travel.gov.gr
When you will leave the Greece to your country you may need again a PCR or Rapid test, depends on your country and the
regulations then. The average costs for the tests in Greece are:
Rapid Covid-19 Test: 5-15 € and Molecular Covid-19 PCR Test: 50-70 €
- Please check the following website in case of any change in travel regulations https://travel.gov.gr/#/
The participants have to arrange all the Covid-19 cost by their own. The project will NOT cover cost for test.
Reimbursement will be done in EUR on a bank account of your sending organisation.
We will reimburse your travel costs only if you attend the whole duration of the activity and provide for us all original tickets, boarding passes and invoices.
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, materials.
- Transport cost based on Erasmus+ rules per participant up to 275 Euros (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) Covid Test
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa or a Green passport; this project is only open for people who have EU citizenship, EU Residency, Green passport (service), or people who have a valid visa to travel Greece. For this project participants are expected to buy their travel tickets immediately after the selection process, please take this into consideration.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 11 February 2021, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Youth Fight for Jobs Project – Questions”