|Project type:||Erasmus+ KA2 Strategical Partnership Project|
|Venue:||Târgu Jiu, Romania|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association and Argus Technology, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
DREAM Project is an initiative of international consortium member organisations and SME’s from Turkey, Romania, Greece, Netherlands, Poland and Italy.
The project aims to create the MasiveOnlineOpenCourse platform in which the DREAM course will be introduced that will lead the young people (user) through a unique learning experience about how to create their own enterprise. The unique experience is due to the way we choose to present information.
One of our most important outcomes of the project will be combination of Case Studies which will include interviews of different young entrepreneurs. The information received from the interviews will be uploaded on the MOOC platform, and the user will be able to access them before starting the course. The user will have the chance to see different stories about entrepreneurship and will be able to choose the entrepreneur who inspires him the most
– The Training Course will be attended by 24 participants from 6 different countries: Turkey, Romania, Greece, Netherlands, Poland and Italy.
– Balanced group between boys and girls.
– A GOOD LEVEL OF ENGLISH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT
4 participants will stay in a 2-bedroom house together during project.
We will refund you based on actual costs incurred and on presentation:- invoice of the
– Boarding Pass with the clear mention of the passenger
– All other transportation-related bills
All refunding procedures will be done after the project and directly to your
association, which is the official partner of the project. No possibility of individual refund
(thank you for your understanding).
The participants will be provided with three meals.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
– Laptop (at least one per organization).
– Personal hygienic kit and towel.
– European Health Insurance Card.
– If you are using medicines or have allergies, bring your medicines with you and inform the
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Dream Project –Question