|Project type:||Erasmus+, Training Course|
|Participants:||1 participants (+18), youth workers, youth leaders|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association, Turkey, www.ankayouthngo.org|
|Certification:||Youthpass, recognized at the European level|
This project aims to tackle parts of both the digital field of sustainability in
order to create a symbiotic relationship meant to benefit each of them, as both
of these have been great areas of interest and with plenty of room for
improvement in the past years all over Europe and beyond.
The need of promoting digital initiatives for sustainability has been revealed
after conducting an extensive needs assessment among our community
members and partners. Following this research, the main areas of interest of
the involved parties proved to be related to four of the 17 SDGs, respectively:
no 5: Gender Equality,
no 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong
learning opportunities for all,
no 13: Climate action and
no 16: Peace, justice and strong institutions.
This initiative has four general objectives which will be accomplished by the
end of the project:
O1: Raising awareness and know-how among 40 youth workers on using
digital tools to create more sustainable youth projects
O2: Exchanging of digital good practices in the field of sustainability in youth
O3: Networking to foster cooperation between 19 partners
O4: Acquiring know-how and exploring possibilities of using digital tools to
enhance the achievement of the SDGs among youth workers
The project will be taking place in the city of Clermont-Ferrand. The city is
renowned for its famous chain of extinct volcanoes that surround the city, including
the highest, Puy-de-Dôme, some 13 km away from the city centre. The volcano
stones are used to build a lot of monuments in the city and you’ll love the gothic
style of the buildings in the city—especially the Notre Dame Cathedral. The city is
also a nominee for the European Capital of Culture title in 2028 also. You can read
more about this beautiful city here. You will be hosted in single rooms at
“Residence les Gourlettes”, 20 Rue des Gourlettes, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, and materials.
- Transport costs based on Erasmus+ rules will be provided. (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
- A participation fee of 40 EUR is asked by the coordinator organisation which Anka Youth Association is NOT responsible for this.
Participants will be required to cover:
- Medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa. This call is only open for people with valid passport and visa, or green, black passport which do not need visa to travel France.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 8 March 2023, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: E-Sustainability Project –Questions”