|Project type:||Erasmus+ Training Course|
|Sending organization:||Anka Youth Association and Jugendvision.ev|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Through the Pact4Peace project, we aim to provide youth workers with the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to promote peace education and conflict resolution among young people.
The project’s pilot implementation phase will provide an opportunity for participants to apply their newly acquired knowledge and skills by designing and implementing peace education activities with young people in their communities.
Foster the skills of youth workers in the areas of communication, conflict resolution, intercultural competence, and active citizenship.
Empower youth workers to design, implement, and evaluate effective peace education and conflict resolution activities that contribute to reducing violence and building more peaceful communities
Increase the engagement of young people in peacebuilding efforts through the activities designed and implemented by trained youth workers.
Conduct a pilot implementation phase where participants apply their newly acquired knowledge and skills by designing and implementing peace education activities with young people in their communities
Foster cooperation and networking among youth workers and youth organizations in the field of peace education and conflict resolution to promote the sharing of best practices and the development of joint initiatives.
– The project will be attended by 4 participants for each country including team leaders 18+ from Germany, Turkey, Romania, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Bulgaria and Latvia, ages 18+
– Balanced group between boys and girls.
- Interested in Human Rights and Yoth Work
- Interested in building community
- Creative, active and ready to learn and share!
Participants will be accommodated in Hotel Geissler, which is located in the city center in the lively Bad Cannstatt neighborhood of Stuttgart. The Bad Cannstatt S-Bahn Station is a 5-minute walk from the Hotel Geissler
Travel budget for Turkish participants is 360 eur for each.
We will refund you based on actual costs incurred and on presentation:- invoice of the
– Boarding Pass with the clear mention of the passenger
– All other transportation-related bills
All refunding procedures will be done after the project and directly to your
association, which is the official partner of the project. No possibility of individual refund
(thank you for your understanding).
The participants will be provided with three meals.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
– Laptop (at least one per organization).
– European Health Insurance Card.
– If you are using medicines or have allergies, bring your medicines with you and inform the
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, subject: “Pact4Peace–Question